Customer Service/Frequently asked questions
How can I place an order?
- Go to Order online, choose the weight of the box and enter the number
- Select the type of bonbons and the filling (more than one option possible)
- Choose the colour of the packaging (free)
- If appliccable, enter the type(s) of chocolate(s) you would like to order
- If appliccable, type the personal message for the card
- Click on shopping cart
- Check your order and proceed to payment
- Login to your account, create a new account or place your order without creating an account
- Enter the required data
- Choose a payment method: Ideal, Mastercard, VISA, Bancontact or Mister Cash
- Check all your data
- Orders of 26 euro and more are shipped without shipment costs
- Confirm your order by clicking ‘confirm your order’ and make the payment
- After we have received your order, we will send you an email with all the details.
What is the status of my order?
- The order confirmation email contains the shipping information from PostNL. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or phone +31(0)114313784.
- If possible, add the consignee’s phone number, so the delivery service may contact him or her if necessary.
Why should I create an account?
- Creating an account enables you to save your data. It helps you go through the payment procedure quickly. You can also receive special offers and we’ll keep you informed about our new products.
We offer various methods of payment, all of which are safe. Our payment methods are: Ideal, Mastercard, VISA, Bancontact or Mister Cash
SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY
- All orders are shipped via PostNL. We try to deliver your order within 1 or 2 days. If you have not received your order after 3 day, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31(0)114313784.
TRACK & TRACE
With your order code you can go to the PostNL website and track your order. This also applies to international shipments.
FAQ’s about LEONIDAS CHOCOLATES
- How long is the shelf life of Leonidas Chocolates?
If stored in a cool (16- 18°C) and dry place, the cream varieties can be kept about 30 days. The other chocolates can be kept up to 40 days.
- What is the best place to store Leonidas Chocolates?
Our chocolates are best kept in the fruit-vegetable compartment of the refrigerator.
- How can the chocolates be sent by mail?
We use special boxes and packaging materials which enable us to ship the chocolates without the risk of damage.
- Can anybody eat Leonidas Chocolates?
Leonidas Chocolates contain fresh ingredients. If you have an allergy, please contact us so we can inform you about the ingredients.
- I have received a discount code. What should I do?
Place your order and enter your discount code during the payment procedure. The discount will immediately be deducted from the payable amount.
- I can’t get through the online ordering process. What can I do?
Contact us at email@example.com or phone +31(0)114313784. We will make sure that you receive your order.
- I have a question that is not in this list of FAQ’s. What can I do?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31(0)114313784. We will answer your question as soon as possible.